- +-Can you bring your own snow tube?
No, you must use the snow tubes at The Rock.
- +-Are your snow tubing hills monitored?
Yes, our ski patrol monitors the tubing hill for safety.
- +-Are helmets required?
Helmets are not required, but are highly recommended to avoid injury. Helmets are included with ski and snowboard rentals, and can be rented separately for $5.
- +-Can we bring in our own food and beverages?
No, but you can grab a bite while you’re here. In addition to concession foods, you can also order from DiMaggio’s Pizza.
- +-Do you supply the snow tubes?
Yes. It is included in your admission price for snow tubing.
- +-Is there an age or height limit for snow tubing?
There is no age or height limit. It is up to the parent or guardian and a waiver must be signed for each participant. We recommend that smaller children (under age 5) ride with a parent or guardian.
- +-Do you still have the chair lift on the hill?
No, this year we will be only running our magic carpet and handle tow lifts.
- +-Can we rent out the lodge and snow tubing during the week?
We rent out the lodge and snow tubing hill for larger groups. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and requested date.
- +-Do you have to walk back up the tubing hill?
No, we have a conveyor lift that takes you and your tube back to the top.